Re: what to use for installfest this saturday?

Rick,

I have been installing woody from iso's for some time now, and recomend
it (even to newbies). In fact there has been enough discussion here and
elsehere re: potato->woody .vs. woody from cd that I would suggest the
woody out of the box option as preferable for anyone except thos who
absolutely want potato for it's 'stability' - and perhaps those folks
ought to be using open-bsd anyway (?) ... but then that would make your
linux lug like our linux lug, full of folks who use bsd too, when the
application calls for it.

If your site has the bandwidth, or if you can setup a proxy, you might
want to consider using one of the woody minimal / net install iso's
that are out on the debian site - they are fast and easy to use too!

aloha,
dave