Re: Net Install Requirements..

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 12:09 am, Daniel Freedman wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2002, Matthew Tedder wrote:
> > I'd like to install Debian on an old 8MB i386 with ~500MB of disk space.
> > Is this possible?

Why? AFAIK there are organizations giving out i486s and Pentiums for free. If
that is true, and also because, e.g. Wal-Mart sells reasonably modern new
Lindows computers for $300 [1], i386s are simply not worth your time.

Oleg
[1]
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1870914&cat=41937&type=1&dept=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A3951%3A41937