Re: No Kernel panic now... :-)

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 15:35, Mathias Gygax wrote:
 2. if it's not needed for accessing root, just but the name of the
>    module to /etc/modules. just the name of the module (without .o) on one
>    line there. it will be auto-loaded at startup.
Yo!

That was the one I needed, and I should have remembered this since the
times before SuSE started auto-configuring almost everything, got kinda
boring after that.

Thank's again Mathias!

Now I only got the printer left to tweak, an Epson Stylus Color 640
which has always been quite easy to config. Now it all of a sudden acts
dead...
Well, I've been infront of the box for 36 hours now so nothing is clear
in the head at the moment. apt-get install long-night-sleep

Cheers,
Helgi Örn

--
<http://www.sacred-eagle.com/>