Re: Thanks and > questions Was: Upgrade to Woody

Now the error is:

"dh_installchangelogs: Cannot specify an upstream changelog for a
native debian package."

Before it was something complaining about the docs being included. I
have a directory named faq in the home of source directory that was
being included, so I changed from:

faq:
<files & dirs>

to only

faq

And it stop complaining...

>  dpkg-buildpackage has always run clean first. If you don't want
>  that, use -nc.

The thing is: I want to compile before using "dh_make -nc"! Then I
just want to make some kind of make install into the debian/tmp
directory and packaging automatically.

P.S. - Sorry if I appeared rude in the last mail, it wasn't the
objective... but you seemed to take it that way... :(

Thanks,

--
Paladin