Re: Debian: abandon ship?

Manoj wrote:
        Are you sure condescending means what you think it means? (Oh,
 BTW, that is me being condescending again).

I don't consider that condescending.

Condescending, in context, implied that I felt superior to the people I
was talking to. There was no suggestion that any one else felt superior right
along side of me.
I didn't mean to imply that. I was trying to make clear that I think you
have the right to act in a way that might be considered condescending by
users that think they have the right to demand things from developers.
I wanted to say that, because the tone of the message calling you conscending
implied that considering what you said condescending is 'normal'.

sincerely,

Ivo Wever
I.J.W.Wever@student.tnw.tudelft.nl