DNS resolution problem - SOLVED (not quite)

Hi,

Further to my previous message, the DNS resolution problem has not been
quite solved but has been found to be due to an outside cause.

I have checked using iptraf, and the nameserver I am querying
on 192.168.4.5 replies from a different (public) IP address!

dig will buy this, but the resolver libraries (obviously) won't.

I will be taking this up with the people (hominids?) who run this ISP.

Best regards,

|      George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,         |
|      tel:   +357 99 68 08 86                  Strovolos,         |
|      email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,         |
|      web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus          |