Re: [Fwd: Re: Possible problem with mozilla-browser 1+rc3-1 and flash]

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 05:00:39PM +0200, gerhard wrote:

> Is there anybody who know if it could be the profile?

There is some kind of audio wrapper in rc3 that should avoid hangs if
/dev/dsp is already taken and flash wants to access the audio device.

It might have something to do with that.  It is new compared to 1.0rc2.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)              http://www.seindal.dk/rene/