Re: changing IP routing

On Fri, 31 May 2002 07:59:46 +0800
"No Realm" <norealm@operamail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the poor diagram. If I remove my gateway for the eth0, I will
> not be able to reach my network on the other side of the .60 router. I
> am using my Debian box as a backup mail server that passes all mail to a
> mail hub at the "distant location". Any other suggestions?

So, you have three networks you would like to be able to communicate with,
right?  These are:

- 0/0 = the Internet
- 192.168.60.0/24 = your private net
- ?/? = the remote location (across the WAN connection)

If you can provide the IP range of the remote location it's just a matter
of putting an entry in your routing tables for it.

--
Jamin W. Collins