Re: ntpd not doing anything

hi ya alex

given your ntp config file,
	192.168.0.1  must be allowing/broadcasting ntp packets
	otherwise... your laptop wont sync

your laptop wont sync with any ntp server if its more
than a couple minutes off... forgot exact number of seconds

you should always run ntpdate before kicking ntp ( getting it going )

to see if you can get pass any firewalls...

	ntptrace -v ntp.apple.com
		( for example - pick a public ntp server close to you )

		- you should see it syncing...

c ya
alvin
http://www.Linux-Consulting.con/NTP