Debian-Reference-Manual

Hello !

Looking for some tutorials to leave the Debian-'newbie' behind me i found
Osamu Aoki's 'Reference' at
http://www.debian.org/doc/admin-manuals#quick-reference
As proposed, I let my dpkg-Manager download and install a cvs-server ( with
little support by myself :) , then cvs-downloaded the Reference-Data.

Now here it is - but how to use it ? It contains SGML-Documents.....
I never used a cvs-server before, and didn't know anything about sgml and
xml. Now that I read some stuff about, I simply still got now idea what to do
! How to overview the contents, how to navigate through the chapters ?

What I would like to have is something like a browsable HTML-Book.
Surely I'm not supposed to convert the data piece by piece via sgml2xml and
xmllint ? Probably I don't see the point, but -what kind of 'converter' or
'browser' can I use ?

I work just for joy on a 'woody' testing from March 2002  which i only
partially do update ( still runs KDE 2.2.2 ) .

Please also reply to me directly.

With best wishes for the list which I'm only frequently joining -

--
Michael Wördehoff
Freiburg in FRG