Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraphflows in mozilla?])

On Monday 27 May 2002 05:02 am, Thomas Good wrote:
[snip]
> I've come to regard (former President) Jimmy Carter as a sort of Yank
> version of Gandhi.  He works hard to help people in need (Habitat for
> Humanity), uses his influence for the common good (trying to normalise
> relations with Castro), is a humble guy and occasionally has "lust in
> his heart"...he he.  I hope he inspires future leaders as we could sure
> use a steadier hand at the helm.

what a pity carter's humanitarianism hadn't kicked in by the time he was
signing off on arms exports to indonesia during the invasion of east timor. i
wish him luck on working off the bad karma, but he ain't no gandhi.

ben