Re: problem compiling links with ssl

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 06:04:59PM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
| I am trying to compile links-2.0pre3 with ssl and javascript.

Have you tried the links-ssl package?

| The reason for doing this is that i am blind and can not use
| cwindows and am trying to find at least some way of dealing with
| javascript.

I turn off javascript except when I really want some information from
a crappy web site.  Sometimes I just browse the HTML source and work
around it (eg submitting a form).  (using javascript to submit a form
or to create the HTML in the first place is REALLY HORRIBLE!)

HTH,
-D

--

Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;
through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.