screens saver - scrolling marquee

I've got a kiosk set up and would like to display what the intended use
of the kiosk is for, in the form of a screensaver.  I've installed
xscreensaver.  The only two screensavers included that come close are
"flag" and "GLtext."  Flag doesn't look very professional and GLtext
flips around so much the text is unreadable and for some reason the
letter "T" doesn't have the top line on it.

I've searched deb packages, freshmeat and google.

Anyone know of a screensaver for linux along the lines of "Scrolling
Marquee" in Windows?
Thanks,
kent

--
To know the truth is to distort the Universe.
                      Alfred N. Whitehead (adaptation)