Re: Woody 2.4 Netinst iso

Theo,

Unoffical is fine with me. I found these iso's allready. From the FAQ:
 --
Q: Will you add <foo> feature? / Will you make images that use Linux
2.4.x?

A: No. The netinst CDs use the normal Debian installer, called
boot-floppies. I intend to continue using the unmodified floppy images
to build my CD images. So, if you'd like the installer to do something
it doesn't, you should talk to the boot-floppies maintainers. You can
get in touch with them by sending an e-mail to the debian-boot mailing
list.
--

I took that to mean that his CD does not use a 2.4 kernel. Am I wrong?

best regards,

--Nate Custer