2 questions: Sylpheed & Mozilla

The Sylpheed question is rather easy, I hope.
How do you uninstall it?  Just delete directories?

Mozilla:
Earlier I asked about how to make Mozilla my default browser.  Ok, I got that
to work, but now I have different problem.  Say, for example, I have a
hyperlink in a letter.  If I tap on it, Mozilla starts up, but with a blank
page.  It doesn't go to the hyperlink.  Also, and perhaps related, is the
fact that you can't copy an address and paste it into the address space for
Mozilla.

Any ideas?