Can't configure Sawfish after upgrade to Woody

Hello,

As the title says, when I select some sawfish caplet in the Gnome
Control Center I get the following in the console I ran it from:

*** File error: No such file or directory, gui/gtk

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 236 (gtk_object_destroy):
assertion `GTK_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed.

Suggestions anyone?

I also had some trouble with the locale being set to 'english' when
starting a session from gdm, I solved by providing an entry for such
"locale" in /etc/locale.alias but I never quite found out why it was
set that way (in the console or if starting X via startx I got the 'C'
locale which is what I was looking for), any ideas why this is
happening?

TIA

Jorge Santos