Re: Debmirror error msg...

>> Since a few days, I'm getting this error when running debmirror :
>>
>> Argument "no firewall" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
>> /usr/share/perl5/Net/FTP.pm line 319.
>> I didn't change anything to my configuration (especially the ftp.pm
>> file) so does anybody know where the problem could be ?
>
> libnet-perl recently acquired some debconf code that does things to
> /etc/Net/Config.pm. Could you show us the output of this command,
> please?

Hi Colin,
Thanks for your fast reply, please find below the output of the commands
you requested.

# perl -I/etc -MNet::Config -MData::Dumper -e 'print Dumper(%NetConfig)'
$VAR1 = 'ftp_int_passive';
$VAR2 = 0;
$VAR3 = 'snpp_hosts';
$VAR4 = [];
$VAR5 = 'test_exist';
$VAR6 = 1;
$VAR7 = 'inet_domain';
$VAR8 = undef;
$VAR9 = 'daytime_hosts';
$VAR10 = [];
$VAR11 = 'ph_hosts';
$VAR12 = [];
$VAR13 = 'time_hosts';
$VAR14 = [];
$VAR15 = 'smtp_hosts';
$VAR16 = [];
$VAR17 = 'ftp_ext_passive';
$VAR18 = 0;
$VAR19 = 'ftp_firewall';
$VAR20 = undef;
$VAR21 = 'test_hosts';
$VAR22 = 1;
$VAR23 = 'nntp_hosts';
$VAR24 = [];
$VAR25 = 'pop3_hosts';
$VAR26 = [];

# debconf-show libnet-perl

  libnet-perl/local_netmask:
* libnet-perl/ftp_int_passive: false
* libnet-perl/snpp_hosts:
  libnet-perl/nntp_hosts: news
* libnet-perl/ph_hosts:
* libnet-perl/pop3_hosts: pop
* libnet-perl/smtp_hosts: mailhost
  libnet-perl/ftp_firewall_type: no firewall
* libnet-perl/daytime_hosts:
* libnet-perl/ftp_firewall:
* libnet-perl/time_hosts:
* libnet-perl/ftp_ext_passive: false
* libnet-perl/inet_domain:

Seems like something with the firewall var not set, right ?