Re: Debmirror error msg...

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 04:30:36PM +0200, D.J. Bolderman wrote:

> > libnet-perl recently acquired some debconf code that does things to
> > /etc/Net/Config.pm. Could you show us the output of this command,
> > please?

Hm. Actually, I should have asked for the contents of /etc/libnet.cfg.
No matter though, the debconf-show output had everything that's needed.

>   libnet-perl/ftp_firewall_type: no firewall

As I read it, this needs to be a number, yet the debconf code has it as
a string with "no firewall" as a default. I think you should file a bug
against libnet-perl about this.