Re: Need Reasons for switching to Debian from Redhat

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:51:54 -0700 (PDT) "nate"
<debian-user@aphroland.org> wrote:

> come up for what priorities ..just wanted to point out that
> on woody and potato if i dpkg --purge lynx and apt-get install
> lynx it does prompt me for the homepage url.

I tried exactly that, which I stated in my previous post (save stating
that I did use purge), and was not prompted for the url.  Just tried it
again here on my woody laptop.  Again, no prompt for url.

--
Jamin W. Collins