doubts about compile options

Hi!
I am compiling a new 2.4.18 kernel in woody in two diferent machines:
Pentium Pro 200 and Atlhon.
The following two options are not very well documented in the help of
xconfig. In general there exist suggestions regarding the options, but
in the following two cases the help doesn't help me at all! I would like
to know if the following two options should to be compiled in the kernel
(directly or as a module) in the Pentium Pro and Athlon machines:

CONFIG_X86_MSR
CONFIG_X86_CPUID

Besides this, the Peintium Pro machine has a SCSI HD and CDROM. Is the
following option critical?:

CONFIG_SCSI_PAS16

Thanks in advance for the help!

Marcelo