Maildir use with Mutt

Hi all.

I'm a procmail and mutt user.  I'm converting to maildir format instead
of mbox and noticed most of my messages show 0 size now.  Is there a
procmail recipe to add this information back into it so it's usuable by
mutt?

Second question: when I use Procmail and forget the / on the end of the
mailbox name I get the messages delivered to the folder but not so they
are usable.  What's the best way to get them re-delivered properly?

I know, I should RTFM or STFW, but I'm hoping others on this list have
dealt with these problems too.

Thanks,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>