Re: arkeia

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 08:31:17AM +0100, Liam Ward wrote:
Hi Liam!

> I do.
 Are there any special setups needed to get nservd startet at
boottime? I have copied nservd to /etc/init.d and did some symlinks to
/etc/rc*.d.
But I have still problems while do a test with null drive. I can login
as root on the backup server and do all test preparations til i want
to start the interactive backup. There I got some server errors with
the message: "chef:/backuppath not ok, error code 3".

Any hints?

Thanks  Thomas
--
E-Mail: thomas_wegner@gmx.net