Linux RAS

Has anyone tried or have a link they can send me on how to get a Linux
RAS working, somewhat like the NT RAS.  The reason I ask this is because
I am in the process of replacing our NT PDC with a Linux PDC running
Samba.  This is one of the last servers I have to plan out a switch from
the evil Microsoft to Linux.  All the others ones we have I either
switched or in the process of switching to Debian.  This PDC is also a
RAS for people to dial into out network.  I know Linux will support our
modems and the Rocketport card, but can I setup a Linux RAS to do call
backs?  Also can I view who has dialed in to our server?  I have looked
in newsgroups and a little bit on linuxdoc.org but haven't found these
answers.  Thanks.