Netatalk question

  Greetings.  I am a fairly experienced Debian user
(for those of you who wish to get technical) with a
question relating to Netatalk.  I maintain a low
security mac lab and it, for the most part, has been
working fine as a file server for me.  However, I have
run into one large hitch;  I, for some reason, am
unable to have the Macs open the server at startup.
It is a guest accessable shared (like I said, low
security,) the computers are running OS 8.6, and the
box is checked so that the shares should mount.  I
have no problem mounting other macintosh shares at
start up and -savepassword is enabled.

  Thanks,
    Brandt Dusthimer

  (Please CC me as I am not on this list)