Mozillamailnews-snapshot problems.

I tried installing the latest mozilla-snapshot builds on my unstable debian system, but mozilla-mail doesn't work anymore. The packages install without a problem and I can run mozilla, but if I try to run mozilla-mail, I get this error:

the file /usr/lib/mozilla-snapshot/chrome/packages/messenger/messenger.xul cannot be found.

This file (and the directory structure infact) doesn't exist on any install of mozilla I've ever used (I was using .9.9). When I load the browser, there is no mail icon at the bottom either. Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know a solution to this problem? TIA.

Rob

--
robhr@core.com              2001-02 |
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O