Re: freeware purify like memory checker ?

Sorry, maybe I wasn't very clear on what I wanted.
Purify that I referred to is a tool for checking incorrect memory usage
when writing program. It can detect illegal memory references,
memory leaks etc.

I have found GNU checker so far
  http://www.gnu.org/software/checker/checker.html
but there is only an alpha version available and it is from 1998
so it doesn't seem to be actively developed.

/Leif

  lthuresson@rsasecurity.com