Re: VMWare

Actually, if you want to run a "windows server" in Linux to serve up
multiple windows systems check out the GLX and ELX(?) products.  They're
designed for serving multiple machines from 1 host.  Apparantly the test
a friend of mine is running looks rather favorable at this point.

Thus spake Brian Nelson (nelson@bignachos.com):