Re: Sync WinCE device with Evolution ?

Known problem, fixed in 1.0.1 next week, workaround can be easily found
> on bugzilla. Basically it should only affect users who have an old
> evolution directory from the beta stage.

I'll try the workaround, but mine was a fresh install of 1.0

> It seems you have a problem with your install. Which Evo do you use? Do
> you mix Ximian and Debian debs or anything like that?

1.0, Yes I did mix.  I tried Ximian's Gnome a while back on a different
box, and found it installed/changed too much Debian stuff and started
causing problems with some othere stuff.  So in this case I just
installed what I needed to get running.

> > First of all let me tell you that Ximanim(or whatever) made Evolution so
> > close to Outlook that it's like the microsoft problem.  It's buggy, it
> > crashes alot...etc.
>
> Oh come on.

Sorry, most of what I wrote was out of frustration.

Wayne