Re: Sync WinCE device with Evolution ?

First of all let me tell you that Ximanim(or whatever) made Evolution so
close to Outlook that it's like the microsoft problem.  It's buggy, it
crashes alot...etc.

For one, I have never been able to import my microsoft .pst file.
Two, I also cannot import my Kmail, or linux Netscape mail files.
Three, Even though I check "remember my password", it never Does.
Four, I've had to re-set up my accounts 3 times because it crashed and
does not remember the setup.

So, in my opinion, the have made it so much like Microsoft, they have
copied their problems.

SO, I do not think it will sync with CE.  It can't even do what was
promised!

Labrat