Network Card Modules

Hi,

I just bought a new network card. I bought a NetGear FA311, because the
three  FA310 cards I have have been no problem, and I know I use the
tulip module at install/build time to get it work. I was wrong,

I put it in and it was not recognised. I did an lspci and where a FA310
gives a response for the card of "LNE100TX", the FZ311 gives me
"National Semiconductors Unknown Device 0020"

Is there anyone out there using the FA311 who can tell me which module I
should be using from a potato distribution?

Thanks
  Keith O'Connell
  Maidstone, Kent (UK)
  keith_oconnell@blueyonder.co.uk