list etiquette

Who runs the debian list? I emailed the list owner address a little while ago
and haven't received a response. What I said in this email was: I think that it
is an omission not to say in the confirm list subscription email message that
all messages will be forwarded to usenet. I had no idea about this, so several
messages with my un-munged address are on usenet, and I'm getting barrels of
spam now. Surely it would be polite for the subscription process to mention
that your messages end up on usenet?

alex

--
Email me lard@tardis.ed.ac.BLOCKuk, removing the BLOCK
Now playing: The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby