Re: question

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 08:25:47PM -0700, bobbya wrote:
> I found your program that uses the alarm clock to time how long before
> gethostbyaddr gets carried away forever. I did not know how to answer
> on the internet.

What program was this? debian-user is a mailing list for general user
discussion of the Debian system, which contains over 7000 packages, so
we'll need to know the name of the program you were using before we can
help you.

Cheers (and cc'd to your e-mail address, guessing you aren't subscribed
to this mailing list),