Re: shutdown permission to users?

/etc/shutdown.allow doesn't seem to work to well, or at
least as you might expect. The easiest thing I have found
is to use sudo and set command aliases in /etc/sudoers to
limit users to the specific commands (and command forms)
that I want to allow. I believe the man pages are pretty
good for explaining, as I recall.

Paul

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *