Wine & Remedy

Hello again,

Another step in using linux exclusively on my computer at work (and
hopefully that of others in the near future.):

We work with a program called Remedy (internally refered to as SDA) and
ofcourse I'm somehow going to have to find a way to use it with linux. There
are several options available, none of which easy.

The best option in my view would be to use WINE, however WINE 'out of the
box' doesn't run Remedy, nor the installer and exits without any useful
error message.

Has anyone got program to work, or does anyone have any suggestions?

Looking for an alternative is not really an option as we have thousands of
users using Remedy.....

I'd like to use VMWare as a last resort.

William