Re: webservers: don't accept external connections?

On Tuesday 14 August 2001 00:12, you wrote:
> Who is your ISP?
>
> Some ISP have blocked access to port 80 because of the code red worm

Hmm, that sounds very reasonable (well.. as an explanation). My ISP is bART
and my cable company is Eneco/UPC. I'm sure that won't be of much help though
:)

But thank you, atleast I have some kind of explanation as to why it isn't
working.

Cheers,

William