RE: upgrade to testing (woody) -- failed

Hi,

I ran into a similar problem going from stable to unstable and updating the
basic libraries. The original libdb.so.3 symlink to libdb-2.1.3.so was
replaced by a symlink pointing to libdb-old.so, which didn't exist.
Replacing the original symlink seemed to fix it.

Got a bit scary there for a moment, since apt relied on perl to run, and
perl didn't work because of the missing library. :-)

Regards,

Peter.