IP masquerade not working!! :( (fwd)

> > Does any of this work directly from the gateway box without any MASQ rules
> > loaded?

Thank you for your help.. it is some kind of problem with my network
cards...

It is quite strange.. if I try to send a huge file (using ftp) from my
host to the gateway it goes at the speed of light.. but if I try to take a
file from the gateway to the host it crawls.. :???????????????

This is not ip-masquerade specific.. but somebody has some idea?

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>
http://vivaldi.dhis.org