Re: matrox g450 and dri

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 06:54:09PM -0500, Matthew Garman wrote:
> I replaced /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/mga_drv.o with the file of the
> same name from Matrox's website.  I also dropped in the file names
> mga_hal_drv.o from the Matrox site.

This was my problem... in my haste, I didn't notice that the driver from
Matrox's site are for XFree 4.0.x, whereas I'm running 4.1.0.

Hopefully this might be useful to someone else down the road :)

MG

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, Take a bow for the new revolution