Re: FW: Careful. This is for information only.

> Ian writes:
> > Seems like a pretty grey area though.  He is ultimately responsible for
> > it.  There has been enough publicity about CR to ascertain that the
> > system admin was negligent in his duty.
>
> Someone on Advogato just pointed out another risk.  What if you only popped
> up a message but someone else installed a nasty trojan?  How do you prove
> that you didn't do it?

Suppose we make such a torjan, worm or whatever to take action against the
red one? Let's say, the white worm does not do any damage on the system on
which it is installed, it only pops up a message on a red wormed machine.
The computers which contain the white worm are also victims of an attack,
so they can not be blamed. The problem is  only to release the white worm.

How about this?

Greetz,
Sebastiaan