Re: follow-up to my queries on folders in mutt

Sam Varghese muttered:
> thanks to those who responded to my query about
> getting folders organised in mutt. i now actually
> have folders - though i can only save manually.
> ideally, i would like all read material to go
> into a folder once i log out.
>
> i also found that some of the syntax which i came
> across in .muttrc files on the web does not do
> what it is supposed to. i use mutt to download
> and read my mail with exim doing the smtp bit.
> i wanted to automate the mail checks but the
> syntax set pop_checkinterval=60 doesn't appear
> to be valid.
>
> i am using version 1.2.5i on potato.
>
> sam
> --
Sam,

Did you try a .forward file? Exim downloads my mail and put's in the
mailboxes I specify. Also, check out the contents of /etc/cron
and the /etc/cron.d folder, this is where automatic mail checking is
scheduled.
--
Paul Mackinney
pmackinney@home.com