follow-up to my queries on folders in mutt

thanks to those who responded to my query about
getting folders organised in mutt. i now actually
have folders - though i can only save manually.
ideally, i would like all read material to go
into a folder once i log out.

i also found that some of the syntax which i came
across in .muttrc files on the web does not do
what it is supposed to. i use mutt to download
and read my mail with exim doing the smtp bit.
i wanted to automate the mail checks but the
syntax set pop_checkinterval=60 doesn't appear
to be valid.

i am using version 1.2.5i on potato.

sam
--