Re: Exim as a LAN mail server [possibly-OT]

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 02:03:29PM +1000, mdevin@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> So what you are saying then is: that I could go to one of those dynamic
> DNS servers, set up an account, with my computer automatically
> updating the address of my IP everytime I connect, and then I could give
> out an email address for my machine and receive mail directly?????

Yep, that's right.  But, as explained before, with the added bonus of
an increased likeliness of mail delivery failures due to the fact that
the sending host might not be up *and* trying in the limited timespan
that your machine is up and on the net.

--
groetjes, carel