Deb Archibes

Hi, I've been out of debian for a few months... I have a few questions:
For where should I point /etc/apt/sources.list?
Well, I think woody is almost stable, but I have potato dists CD's. So, I
installed potato, pointed /etc/apt/sources.list to
http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free.
apt-get update told me there where a few packages missing... I didn't mind.
So, I thought: let's do it:
apt-get install konqueror: lots of packs where being updated, libstdc++2.10,
etc. Well, I'm the path of woody, I tought. Next thing is to install
kernel-source (4.6?) and compile it.
But I could'nt even install konqueror (and all libraries needed): lot's of
packs missing. I think I might have pointed to the wrong location. Would it
be woody instead of unstable? As I remember, they used to be symlinks...

What a  mess... At all, one question: I have potato CD's and I want to go to
woody, what should I do? As I'm a tough guy, I want it all: a good browser,
KDE2 and so on ...

Thank you guys again.