Re: Debian/Woody and kernel 2.4.6

> On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 05:31:12PM -0700, Vibol Hou wrote:
> > You'll need these tools: http://people.debian.org/~bunk/
> >
> > -Vibol

Just the same, you could check Documentation/Changes in the source
tree, which lists what versions of some tools are required for the
that kernel. Specifically, what gcc/make is needed to compile, what
versions of filesystem utilites and PPP-type stuff. Testing should
have all these by now, probably. Or you can always try unstable. :)

Mike McGuire