Re: errors installing libc6 -- HELP!

>     Noah> I recently upgraded to the upgraded packages in debian
>     Noah> stable (using dselect)
>
> I assume you are upgrading a pre-potato system to stable? Or is this
> just upgrading a potato system to the most recent version of potato?

The latter -- a formerly stable potato system to the most recent
stable potato system.

>     Noah> Should I report this as a bug?  in dpkg? in libc6?
>
> You forgot to mention what version of dpkg you are using...

It should be the most recent stable. Let's see....

(noahsark:~) sudo dpkg --version
Debian GNU/Linux `dpkg' package management program version 1.6.15 (i386).
This is free software; see the GNU General Public Licence version 2 or
later for copying conditions.  There is NO warranty.
See dpkg --licence for copyright and license details.