Weird e-mail headers

Not sure how to phrase this....

My e-mail headers are being displayed in Mutt like so:

From: backup@snre.umich.edu^M
To: backup@xxxxxx.snre.umich.edu^M
Subject: daily AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR December 4, 2001^M

This wouldn't bother me if it weren't for the fact that it seems to be
screwing up my procmail ruleset.  Any idea how to fix this?  My mail is
fetched via fetchmail from an IMAP server via an SSL connection.  Any help
offered will be appreciated.  Thanks!

--
I have spoken.

Jason Rashaad Jackson                             UNIX Systems Administrator
2032 Samuel T. Dana Building                                (W) 734.615.1422
Ann Arbor, MI 48109                                         (M) 734.649.6641