Re: info is broken for me

I never use info - it's an abomination to use - but pinfo is great and I've
never had a problem with it. (bonus: it defaults to the manpage if the info
page doesn't exist, and hyperlinks it as much as possible :)

So, have you tried pinfo as an alternative infobrowser?  At worst, you'll
find out if the problem is with `info` the program, or something else. :)

.../Nemo