Re: DVD player

Back before I upgraded, with an early version of Xine, early version of
Captian Css's d4d, a celeron 433, riva tnt2 32mb agp, and 128mb ram, i used
to get quite respectable performance watching dvds. I was running Nvidia's X4
drivers though, and also, using Xv in xine, worked quite well. They do
recommend 350+ cpu I think, unless you have serious hardware decoding.

Peter.