Re: DVD player

I have a K6-2 550Mhz CPU + 256Mb of RAM. The Video card is on-board with only
2Mb of RAM (not upgradable) I'm wondering if I should get a DVD drive or it
will be a waste of money. Any way to find out?

Can I download DVD-quality MPEG2 files somewhere so I can test my system
power with `plaympeg test.mpg` ?

Alec