Problem with glade compilation

Helo list!!

I'm trying to learn how to build some apps with glade(0.5.5), and made
some examples extracted from the docs. But, when I run make, I get he
following error

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb

What's wrong? Is any missing lib? When I have full potato installed it
works fine (over 3 months ago) and I was upgraded apt-get and
kernel-packages from woody and the kernel (2.4.9) from Bunk. These
upgrades have upgraded glibc too. Will these upgades cause the make error?

I send attached the output of autogen.sh and make.

Thanks in advance.
		Javier

PS: Excuse my english. Thanks.